06-29-2013, 02:07 PM   #53
Caddyshk
M = Midlife Crisis
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4MC Interlagos

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike519 View Post
Well guys, looks like the weatherman may be right for once. Unfortunately, its not in our favour. Looks like we need to cancel tomorrow.

That said, I am going to bring my gear to Tedfest next Saturday along with an extension cord or two. If the weather cooperates, I don't mind helping anyone with some detailing.

Maybe we can find another date and location that works for an indoor detailing day.

I am going to work on mine in my garage tomorrow anyway but there's only room for one car. You're welcome to come on over anyway and if the we get a break in the weather, we can work outside on other cars but I wouldn't bank on it.

Recognize its Canada Day monday but the weather is supposed to be decent so we can meet then if anyone wants.
Weatherman was wrong - at least here! Tedfest next week - knew that date was familiar... need to cancel my round.
SS Race Cans, RE X Pipe, DKF Sec 1, Fabspeed Headers, OE STB, AS Shifter, Dave Z CDV, GC Coil Overs, Stoptech lines, Hawk DTC Pads, RE Clutch Stop, RE Transmission Mounts, Vibra-Technics Engine Mounts, Poly FCAB & RTAB, LeatherZ M Shift Boot, Tekarbon Rear Spoiler, CF Grills, Advan RS DGM
Appreciate 0