United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4 3.0si, 2013 E92 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2013 E92 M3  [0.00]
2008 BMW Z4 3.0si  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrainlay
I just talked to John at H&R about the noise problem I'm having (left front). He said the first thing to look at is the ride height adjustment. He said that the measurement from the center of the lower mounting bolt to the top of the adjustment perch or seat should be in the range of 210 to 235 mm. If the ride height is out of this range it can cause problems/premature wear to bushings, etc. Guess I need to take it back to the shop and have them take a look.
Thanks for the info. The sound coming from my coilovers are also in the left front. My suspicion is that it is from the sway bar end links. The sounds coming out of mine is more of a clunking. It's going to the ship tomorrow. Hopefully they figure it out so I can start driving it the way it is supposed to be driven.

@Norcal_cyclist

Thanks for the compliment. Tires are starting to wear so I've got two choices. I'm either going to get some stud bolts, spacers and new tires or just get some new tires with EC-7 rims. Hopefully when I get the tires flush I can take some more shots of the car with its new look.