jrainlay
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 Z4 M Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loogey Clapp View Post
...the damn things are just beautiful whatever way you look at them. I think there will be many in the future wishing and wanting to have one. On the road, I am still amazed at the number of looks my 6 year old car gets. Which is why I think they WILL become collectible.
I agree! Just about every time I take my 5 year old Z4MC out for a spin, it draws wide-eyed expressions of admiration and envy from people I encounter. I can't count the times people have come up to me at the petrol station to ask about the car. It's one of the best looking autos BMW has ever built. People love the timeless design. This is no ordinary BMW that starts to look dated after 4 or 5 years (I should know... I've had plenty of them!). With its long nose, sweeping curves and wide stance, this car will certainly take it's place in the Pantheon of classic sports cars. And it has the performance to back it up! Combine all of that with low production numbers and you have a sure-fire cult/collectible car.

Last edited by jrainlay; 09-27-2014 at 02:57 PM..
Appreciate 0