Endless619
DHS
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4, 2020 Land Rover

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsesd View Post
it sounds like you dont know what you want lol. literally 30 days ago you wanted to install a front lip and badges, and now you cant stand driving the car. if you didnt like the z4mc or the m3 i dont know how you will like the cayman...that car feels much more boring imo.

front what im reading you want something comfortable, powerful, with supercar looks and appeal. try looking at a used maseratti gran turismo, aston vantage, or 360. with exception of the porsche turbo, i dont think you will be happy with any gt3 models since they are harsh and not considered "comfortable". my dad has an R8 with electronic dampening and that car is fun to drive and very comfortable in the soft setting. maybe have a look at those as well.
You are pretty spot on. I know what I want but don't want to spend that kind of money right now. lol I want a black on black Gallardo. All blacked out. $85k is more than I want to spend on a low mile wholesale one.

I want a different look than the everyday E46 looking car. I just don't care for the looks anymore. I should have kept my Z4MC. I was very contempt with it but got a great deal on an E92 M3.
I was looking at the R8s and they are $75$90k wholesale but am not a Volkswagon/Audi fan. Never have been.

So who knows. I may just buy a $15k Barrett Semi Auto 50 BMG with thermal optics package. LOL
Appreciate 0