dubsesd
#dubspec
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G05 X5/ 2016 F80 M3 INDVL

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessZ4M View Post
Thanks.

Hopefully after 3 months of ownership I can get out of this M3. I honestly don't like the M3 at all. Lacks a few things I need. I just can't get past the looks of the car. I have put 300 miles on it since Dec. I don't even like driving it anymore. Anyway...

I hopefully will be moving on to Porsche. I like the Cayman R right now or S in black edition. I want a white or silver Porsche with suspension and Magnesium Blue Volks at this point and will not except anything less. BMW falls short as they have no super car at this point. I love my X5 though!
it sounds like you dont know what you want lol. literally 30 days ago you wanted to install a front lip and badges, and now you cant stand driving the car. if you didnt like the z4mc or the m3 i dont know how you will like the cayman...that car feels much more boring imo.

front what im reading you want something comfortable, powerful, with supercar looks and appeal. try looking at a used maseratti gran turismo, aston vantage, or 360. with exception of the porsche turbo, i dont think you will be happy with any gt3 models since they are harsh and not considered "comfortable". my dad has an R8 with electronic dampening and that car is fun to drive and very comfortable in the soft setting. maybe have a look at those as well.
MPE / M Performance & Carbon package / KW v3 / 20" HRE R101LW / 20" HRE 527s / Michelin PSS / 20% tint / 3d Design / Streckenn splitters / OEM GTS hood / EAS Carbon seatbacks / Carbon RKP sideskirt / Bootmod3 / M Performance Tri color alcantara / AWE S Flow
instagram: @ dubsesd
Appreciate 0