View Single Post
      02-03-2012, 10:29 AM   #1
davesz4mc
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 z4mc

Not listed on ESS site

First post! This is the best forum I have found to date for ideas and answers on what to do with my z4mc.

If I go to esstuning.com and look for the e85/6 it shows only the basic programmer and vt1-445 kit. Is the vt2-500 kit a special order item?

So far I have a custom exhaust, red coils and a k&n filter. Trying to do my research on the future upgrades

Quick overview of exhaust: right after stock headers we took the original X pipe and cut it in half and rewelded to header flanges going to into one 3", the 3" bends up and into center (around the tranny mount) and right after that it goes into a 3" resonated aeroturbine muffler, it continues out 3" to the original X pipe where it goes from 1 3" back out to original dual but straight out with no addition mufflers and it has dual tips. We eliminated the secondary cats and the stock resonator, the thing sounds sooo amazing with the aeroturbine I swear by that muffler. If I reset fuel consuption it will run about 28mpg on flat highway running 70mph. No rasp no tinny sound just the depper growl all through the RPM range.

Last edited by davesz4mc; 02-03-2012 at 10:50 AM..
Appreciate 0